It’s a simple recipe, easy to stir up. Ginger Lemon tea is comforting, natural medicine to ease the mind and body. It is a great cup of comfort to serve to anyone suffering from a cold or flu, and the effects of ginger on the digestive system make this infusion the perfect after dinner drink. Serve it hot or over ice, and enjoy.
GINGER MINT LEMON TEA
- 1 mug of boiling water
- 1 tblsp grated fresh ginger
- the juice of a 1/2 lemon
- (optional) a few mint leaves
- (optional) a little honey to taste
- Combine ingredients and let steep in boiling water to taste.
- (optional) strain before serving
Chill and add ice for a refreshing version of this digestive drink on a hot day!